- Your brain makes up only 2% of your total body weight but consumes more than 20-30% of all your energy at rest
- Brain disorders such as: Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, MS, and Parkinson’s are known to be related to lack of proper energy in the brain.
- Your brain can use two types of fuel: glucose (sugar) and ketones (fat) for fuel
- Research has shown that when your brain uses ketones for fuel it is 28% more efficient and produces far less inflammation.
- Research has shown that when individuals with early dementia used C8-MCT (that’s what’s in Brain Fuel) their memory greatly improved.