Brain-Omega is a proprietary blend of omega-3, lutein and zeaxanthin, like no other currently available. Each easy-to-swallow gel cap is packed full of pure omega-3 fish oil from sustainably harvested fish, along with a potent dose of lutein and zeaxanthin. Each serving of Brain-Omega contains a powerful and potent dose of 460mg of pure DHA and 20mg of Lutemax 2020,® a patent pending form of lutein used in clinical trials. Research has shown the combination of DHA and lutein is superior to these ingredients by themselves in improving your MOOD, MIND and MEMORY.*
Benefits of Optimal Brain-Omega™
Cardiovascular disease was an underlying cause of death in 1 of every 3 deaths in the United States in 2013.
- People with low omega-3 levels have a 10-fold higher risk for sudden cardiac death compared to people with high omega-3 status.
Omega-3s play a role in brain health during every phase of life.
- Higher intake of EPA+DHA during pregnancy sets the stage for optimal brain development.
- Lower blood DHA levels are correlated with poorer reading and working memory tasks in school children.
- Higher blood DHA levels are associated with lower risk of dementia.
- Large epidemiological studies have repeatedly demonstrated that depressed people have significantly lower omega-3 levels in their RBC membranes, and when their levels are optimized their depression improved better than if they took Prozac!
Omega-3s and dry eye, glaucoma and macular degeneration.
- Low blood omega-3 levels are correlated with higher risk for eye disease such as macular degeneration.
- 70% of patients with dry eye are symptom-free after 3 months of omega-3 supplementation.
- Red blood cell DHA levels are reduced in patients with glaucoma.
- People who get more omega-3s actually have bigger, more functional brains.
- Telomere Shortening: Recent studies showed that those individuals with the highest levels of Omega 3 had a whopping 32% lower rate of telomere shortening compared to age match controls.
Longer life is associated with a higher Brain-Omega™ Index in several studies.
- In people with optimal Brain-Omega™ Index levels they live longer and with less disease!