Why measure your Brain-Omega Index?
- Omega-3s are important for heart, brain, and joint health.
- Most Americans have low levels of omega-3s in their blood.
- Low levels of omega-3s are related to increased risk for fatal heart attack, depression, and possibly dementia.
- Blood levels of omega-3s can be improved by simple dietary changes.
- The only way to know your blood level of omega-3s is by measuring it, with the Brain-Omega’s Index Test.
Why Brain-Omega Test?
- Over 1,000,000 people have measured their Omega-3 Index
- Has been used in large NIH-funded population studies
- Uses novel “dried blood spot” technology
- Simple and safe: Only need 1 drop of blood!
- Hassle-free: Send dried blood spot through regular mail and receive results via email within 5 days of Brain-Omega receiving the sample.
You can’t know if your Brain-Omega™ Index is optimal just because your eating fish or taking supplements. TEST don’t GUESS, your future may well depend on it! Its the smart thing to do.
Once you know your Brain-Omega™ Index it can now be optimized…see our proprietary Brain-Omega™ Index calculator below and use our proprietary BRAIN-OMEGA™ product for superior results!
Retest to ensure your Brain-Omega™ Index is optimal. Repeat every 4-6 months until you have reached optimal levels. Then annually to ensure your brain is optimized!